Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Watch: Farmageddon

In the past few years I've become increasingly more passionate and excited about healthy living. I love learning about how to best feed and exercise my body. Beautiful food that is full of realness and nutrition thrills me. I recently came across a film that I'd love to see. Farmageddon. Ever heard of it? I wish there was a showing in Salt Lake City. It's important to think about where your food comes from.
This is a clip from a farmer named Joel. He rules.

Joel pigs-Vimeo HD from Kristin Canty on Vimeo.



I also love the What You Can Do tab on the Farmageddon site. Is there a showing in your city? I'm jealous and tell me about it.

5 comments:

  1. you're right, farmer joel is a cool dude. this looks like a really interesting doc. wish it was playing here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how healthy you are Jane. Also important to me. I wish I knew someone who was a farmer and so I could know where all my food is coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane!! COOL BLOG!!! I love it. And I just read a few posts to catch myself up. It's funny- I got my hands on that Power Foods cookbook months ago and it's made me crazy obsessed/interested (in a good way) about healthy eating and all those luscious foods that are so good for you. It's one of my favorite books and I love scrolling through it.

    You are too cute. Love it all.

    ReplyDelete