Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Product: "A Delicious Revolution"

Levi's Edible Schoolyard $30

These are my favorite shirts out of the The Edible Schoolyard x Levi partnership. The Edible Schoolyard is a revolution for the kind of food students eat and the food education they receive. These t-shirts are limited edition and proceeds go to The Edible Schoolyard foundation. This really excites me because it is the 2 things I am post passionate about: Education and Real Foods. My day job is teaching 23 cute first graders. My other passion is real foods, especially local, that's good and good for you.

The 5 shirts are designed by the coolest as they come people. One of which is Alice Waters the restaurant owner of Chez Panisse located in Berkeley, CA. Anyone up for a San Franciso trip? I have got to go eat there.

Go support and wear a cool shirt!

via Oh Happy Day on Babble

No comments:

Post a Comment