Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Try: KIND bars


I went camping in the Uintas this weekend. It was so green. It made my northwest veins pulse harder. Before I left on the trip I stopped at Whole Foods to get my sustenance and bought bread, apples, trail mix, honey roasted peanut butter, thin pretzels and a KIND bar. Have you ever eaten a KIND bar? They are super. I love that they are made with real ingredients that you can actually see in the bar: nuts, seeds, fruits. It's just the kind of snacking I like.

"KIND was founded on the principle of holistic kindness, and we pride ourselves on creating new paths that avoid false compromises. Instead of "Or" we say "And". We choose healthy and tasty, convenient and wholesome, economically sustainable and socially impactful."

Well said KIND. Well said.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried those yet because I'm all about LARABAR's right now. Do you prefer one over the other? Because I've been wanting to try a KIND bar for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXCITED TO TRY. i've actually seen them in the grocery store here in SING believe it or not!

    ReplyDelete