Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Drink // Perrier

My mom ALWAYS has citrus fruits and Perrier on hand. That drink with a side of popcorn is my favorite nightly treat.

I don't drink other carbonated drinks, but this I totally love. Simple, no chemicals, no sugars added.

Perrier + how ever many citrus fruits you can handle = my drink of choice (besides water, of course)

I do think Perrier/club soda/plain seltzers are an acquired taste. Can you drink them plain? What do you like to drink?
IMG_5196IMG_5198IMG_5202

3 comments:

  1. I had to drink seltzer water when I lived in Peru, and now I am totally hooked. Sometimes I blend it with a ton of ice and berries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess now is a good a time as any to tell you I took one of your lemon slices this morning and put it in water like you suggested. You're a digestive saint and best friend.

    ReplyDelete