Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Power Foods


This cookbook is blowing me away. I get so excited when I look through it. Every recipe I want to try. You should get yourself a copy.

I've already mentioned some cookbooks that I love on this post. But I'm wondering...

How often do you cook from a recipe? How often do you try a new recipe? I'd say for me it's about once a week. I wish it was more, but let's be honest, we don't always have the time every night and it can be expensive to do, especially for a single girl like me. (and I never mind having something as simple as a whole wheat toast with natural peanut butter and a banana for dinner.)

2 comments:

  1. Do u have a suggestion for a cookbook with basic healthy practical easy food/recipe ideas? (gluten free low on sugar and organic options would be a plus.) come on sng help a sistah out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool this looks great! I probably try a new recipe 1-2 x per month. I wish it was way more too but I have the same problems as you. I sure do tag and bookmark recipes.. almost daily. I probably cook from a recipe 1-2x a week.

    ReplyDelete