Saturday, January 15, 2011

Winter Winds

Went to Kelly's natural health support group meeting on Thursday. Top notch information. Really excited me. I love green smoothies but don't make them a ton, especially now that it's winter and I'd rather have warm things.
Inspired, I put some spinach, almond milk, bananas, and blueberries that I already had in my fridge and freezer to use. It was a tasty Saturday lunch. I'm looking forward to getting more creative and packing in as much nutrients and whole, natural food goodness as I can in a blender.
Supernova granola would make a great green smoothie topper. With a little crunch and texture it'd be the perfect addition.
side note: Kelly split her night with Theresa who is an essential oils expert. I am spinning with excitement about essential oils. It's incredible stuff that I knew nothing about.

+++
All week long

No comments:

Post a Comment