Thursday, November 17, 2011

Watch: Forks over Knives + Lucy Chadwick


Forks Over Knives.
I watched it while I was on a break from school and immediately emailed my family telling them to watch it. It focuses on a plant-based diet and talks with a variety of people about how their health was changed for the better once following this lifestyle; off prescription medicine, weight-loss, and more energy! Really interesting film.



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Also watch Lucy Chadwick of Zara by Todd Selby.

She lives a seemingly simple and beautiful life. I love that she escapes to the countryside to a simple cabin with an apple orchard and a table and a few chairs and has peace, fresh air, and the sun. That's joy. I'd like to live more beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment