Friday, February 3, 2012

Guest Post: Food I Love//Kristine

During the month of February you'll see some guests on Nova Granola talking about a food they love.

Guest:
Kristine (my twin!)
Picture 9
Picture 10
I love eggs. I'll take them any way too. Poached, scrambled, on toast, in a breakfast burrito, or hardboiled. Eggs, as you know, are easy to prepare and quick to cook. They're tasty alone or made into an omelette packed with veggies or poached and served over sauteed spinach.

How do you like your eggs?

poached


skinny omlette



>Thanks Kristine! I love eggs too! Go over to Kristine's party blog: Attend! She got talent.

3 comments:

  1. I love a hard boiled egg. I have never tried poachedbut those pictures look absolutely delish!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eggs! Yum. I just found this recipe I can't wait to try: http://foodbeast.com/content/2012/01/13/idea-baked-avocado-and-egg/

    ReplyDelete
  3. eggs in a basket are so good. But taste the best when mom makes it.

    ReplyDelete