Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Recipe: Nova Crisp

My mom brought some rhubarb in from the garden and my eyes lit up. Crisp! I love crisp. (you should see my crisp folder in google reader) With that I rubbed my hands together and wiped the drool off my chin. I knew I wanted to use the rhubarb and I knew I wanted to use Nova Granola for the top. The delicious result was the following:




Recipe: Nova Granola Crisp

Preheat oven to 400 degrees

Prepare 4 cups of chopped rhubarb
3 cups of frozen raspberries

Add a pinch of salt
3 Tbs. cane sugar
2 Tbs. strawberry or currant jelly or jam
1 Tbs. coconut flour

Stir to combine, then pour into a pie dish.

Combine the following in a food processor, then sprinkle over the top of the fruit:
2 cups of Nova Granola
2 Tbs. of butter or butter substitute

Bake for 20 minutes or so.


Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Yum! Yum! Yum! Can I try some this summer when I come home to visit? I want to be part of the NOVA train!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmy. i loove rhubarb. thanks for this recipe ;)

    ReplyDelete