Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Try // Fat Almond Pancake

I must be on summer break because all I care about is breakfast, running, and going to the pool.
One morning I made a giant pan of this and I was the only one around. This girl (me) needs mouths to feed. Any takers?

I used Green Kitchen Stories recipe for Fat Almond Pancakes. Think German Pancake or Dutch Baby. I promise, this healthified version is just as good. (my brother-in-law is going to roll his eyes at me for saying that)

The recipe calls for buckwheat flour but I subbed fresh ground wheat flour and it tasted just great.

I topped mine with powdered sugar and strawberries and I didn't need any syrup at all. Probably because there was some syrup in the batter and it was perfectly sweet.

In other news. I got an ipad and it makes cooking and baking THAT much better. Spotify and podcasts and pinterest right at hand.
 photo 2
photo 1
photo

No comments:

Post a Comment