Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Quinoa Dinner Bowl // Recipe

 quinoa bowl
My sister Egan is always cooking up some delicious, healthy, unique concoction. Every time I go over to her house I'm inspired by something she's making.
Yesterday we made dinner and she helped me with a craft project. I think I could eat this meal every night no problem.

Quinoa Dinner Bowl

layer the following:
+raw kale with a little olive oil
+purple cabbage
+cooked quinoa (hot or cold)
+canned black beans (hot or cold)
+celery
+carrot
+tomato
+roasted sweet potato
+stir fried chicken (grass-fed)
+avocado
+drizzle of balsamic vinegar

the variations are endless...

2 comments:

  1. looks amazing!! want to eat it for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am glad we like to eat the same things. and it's because mom is our mom.

    ReplyDelete