Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Guest Posting on Topsy and Havoc // Dinner Recipe

IMG_5084
IMG_5086
My friend, Laura, is having "Food Week" over on her blog and it's gonna make you really hungry. She asked me to share an easy recipe and you can see it on her blog HERE.

I am really happy with how the Marinated Sweet Potatoes and Broccoli recipe turned out. I love both vegetables and roast them often, but steaming and marinating was a great change.

Every Sunday Egan and I are trying a new recipe out of "The New Moosewood Cookbook" that we each got for Christmas a few years ago. We are loving that it's letting us explore new methods and ideas in the kitchen. 

Have you ever cooked/baked your way through a cookbook?


1 comment:

  1. Thanks again, Jane.

    No I have never cooked or baked my way through a cookbook but I would love to! I think it's such a great idea I'm just a little intimidated as dumb as that is.

    ReplyDelete