Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Raisins


Raisins are adult food to me. I have gradually grown to like and now love them. Gimme Gimme. Like really...I could eat Raisin Bran for all three meals every day.
That's why I include them in some of my granola mixes. They've got some nice nutrients in their little wrinkly bod. Calcium (healthy bones and teeth), Magnesium (healthy heart, healthy muscles), Phosphorus (healthy kidney, healthy mind), Potassium (healthy body fluids, healthy blood), a few grams of Fiber and some Antioxidant power.
Raisins are a win.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good habit--a handful of raisins a day on something or alone--kind of like an apple a day. We surely would all be better off with a few more healthy habits. Thanks for the info and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete