My go-to treat for myself and for guests is popcorn.
It's cheap, easy, fast, and healthy.
My favorite way to make it lately when I have a crowd is this:
1. Fill the bottom of a sauce pan or stock pan with coconut oil.
2. Drop 3 kernels in and place the lid on and wait until you hear three pops
3. Add enough popcorn to fill most the bottom of the pan and shake a few times
4. Listen to the pops and remove from heat when it starts to fade out
5. Shake some cinnamon and evaporated cane juice together and sprinkle on top
*you could also add unsweetened coconut flakes
popcorn crew//built by wendy
gray and peach zag bowl
festive jar topper diy
copper stock pot//sur la table
midnight popcorn//crate & barrel