Tuesday, May 22, 2012

summer hands

Picture 10
You should know I have a thing for hands, and a thing for summer. I love tan hands so much. Then double the magic when you put them to work by making something delicious. Riiiight?!

My friend Laura gives great nail polish tips over on her blog. I wish I could to a paint job like her.

How about this purple from Green Kitchen Stories. I think I should give purple a try once my hands are tan enough. It has to be a light purple though.

Do you like to paint your nails in the summer or just leave them natural?
I've always been a natural nail person in the summer cause it looks so clean and nice, but I'm tempted to paint them something colorful and bright. decisions.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet of you to say! I'll paint your nails anytime! And coincidentally, I'm wearing purple right now. It's more of a classic purple...not very light, not very dark. I'll show it on the blog soon. Love that light purple though!

    Can we have a get together sometime? Ok that's it I'm going to plan something.

    ReplyDelete