Monday, January 30, 2012

Recipe: Double Your Money and Make A Stack

Picture 2
1/2 cup oat flour
1/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon real salt
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon

2 tablespoons honey
1/2 banana
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup almond milk
1 egg
1 egg white
1/4 cup water

Using a food processor start with the almonds and get them grainy. Add the oats and give them a spin in the food processor. Add the rest of the dry ingredients and pulse a few times.

Add the wet ingredients and turn on till combined.

Use a 1/4 cup measuring to scoop onto hot griddle.

Topping:
mix plain greek yogurt with honey and drizzle on top.
add fresh or frozen berries

2 comments:

  1. Holy divine!!!! Where do you find all that special flour???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is how I know I'm unhealthy:

    Instead of the plain yogurt and honey, I would use whipped cream and caramel syrup. And instead of using fresh berries, I would use fresh Reese's peanut butter cups.

    I'm heading in the wrong direction. I think I'm gonna try to be like Jane.

    ReplyDelete